Friday, January 18, 2008

High-Five Fridays Policy

As I am starting High-Five Fridays, the policies of this meme are based on my beliefs as stated here:

* As I believe the Internet is for all and that Free Speech is a vital right, adult websites & blogs are encouraged to participate in High-Five Fridays.

* As I am aware that others may be offended by such sites, I remind the fearful that smut-talkers tend to hang-out with other smut-talkers and in general are not rude people; nor will they ruin your blog with a visit. However, on the occasion that mature content folks visit a more quaint blog by a person they do not know well, and here at High-Five Friday's home, they should please note NWS (for Not Work Safe) in their links as a courtesy.

As much as I'd like to believe that common sense dictates actions, I am too oft reminded that it may not be the case; to that end I state that neither myself nor anyone associated with High-Five Fridays is responsible for the content, links or opinions of participants.

No comments: